MORE ON NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP) COMING SOON….
For now, here are a few concepts of it…
- Your perception of the world isn’t real. Everything is fabrication.
- There is always another way to interpret a situation.
- We have 2 ways on interpreting the world around us – through our physiology and through our mind.
- It’s not your bad thoughts that are affecting your quality of life – it’s the entertaining of those bad thoughts.
- The meaning of your communication is the response you get.
- It’s the quality of your subconscious patterning that is determining the quality of your life – not your intelligence.
- You don’t run thoughts in your head, you project an image in front of you.
- It isn’t your past that is holding you back – it is your response to your past that is.
- If you take responsibility for your past and what has happened to you – you are going to feel more empowered.
- The fastest way to get stuck is to blame something that is unchangeable.
- The moment you blame something for your behaviour, the moment your behaviour can’t change.
- Most therapists say it is only your beliefs that are getting in your way – this is wrong. You need skills, resources, and experience as well as the belief to move forward.
- Purpose is seen as intent.
- The world isn’t and doesn’t necessarily need to be fair.
- Everyone does the best they can with the resources they have at the time.
- There are no unresourceful people, ONLY unresourceful states.
- Your memories are not real – again, they are perceptions.
- There is no such thing as failure, only feedback.
- Behind every behaviour there is a positive intention.
- Anything can be accomplished if the task is broken down into small enough steps.
Not sure if I can help you?
Send through your questions or concerns!
Book in a FREE 1:1 Discovery Call